Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Recorded Dynamic Memory and its Architecture presentation

Here you go with the recorded version of Dynamic Memory and its Architecture presentation and its around 33 MB zip file. Though the Demo Gods were not very happy and I did fluttered during demo when task manager values were not giving me the right results but soon I realized that I should not trust task manager output when dynamic memory is enabled for those virtual machines. The same approach which I employed in demo works fine just after the virtual machine reboot as by then DM has not removed or added much memory. Though I am not very satisfied with demo but still hope this is informational and helps you in understanding dynamic memory.

You can download the Live meeting based recorded presentation from here

GAURAV ANAND

No comments:

Post a Comment